Living with Incontinence Resources
If you’re a male living with urinary problems, whether it’s incontinence from obesity, illness or injury or dealing with issues like leaking urine, you’ve likely sought medical help for your condition. There are certain treatments that can help with male incontinence, along with great products from Men’s Liberty . It is possible to live an active, healthy life despite your urinary problems!
Resources for Male Incontinence
Male urinary incontinence can cause feelings of isolation and depression in those suffering from it, however, it’s actually more common in men than you might think. There are some great solutions for managing urinary problems so men can get back to living as independently as possible.
Learn more about the symptoms and signs that come with living with male incontinence, as well as get some great tips and advice for managing your condition. Reduce accidents and leaking urine by trying Men’s Liberty today!
Men’s Liberty is committed to building a world where male incontinence suffers can live fulfilling, active lives without having to worry about their urinary incontinence. As a part of this, we are building out a dedicated resource library to helping you and your loved ones navigate the difficulties of living with incontinence.
- How Does a Catheter Work?
- Benefits of External Catheters
- How To Apply an External Catheter
- The Three C’s of External Catheters
- Traveling With Men’s Liberty
- Temporary Incontinence vs Persistent Incontinence
- Incontinence Medication: Less is More
- Tips for Managing Skin Rashes
- Tips for Preventing Skin Rashes
- Condom Catheters vs Internal Catheters
- Facts about Urinary Incontinence in Men
- Urinary Incontinence Management: Diapers
- Urinary Incontinence Management: External Catheters
- Urinary Incontinence Management: Indwelling Catheters
- Urinary Incontinence Management: Pads